Monday, February 17, 2014

Looks like Lafayette, picked up 2.0" inches of snowfall out of this system, I will have more final snowfall numbers up later tomorrow afternoon. Roads are very slick this evening especially as we continue to head into the overnight. I was sliding all over trying to get home from the vet clinic tonight. Please stay home and off the roads if possible!
Sonny Williams shows us how things look on indiana route 8 just east of us 421. LaCross, indiana. very slick snow covered and icy! if you can stay off the roads tonight please do so. a big thank you to Sonny for sharing this photo with us. 

We will still look for that warm up over the next few days which will start our winter weather melt down. we will be watching what could be dangerous flooding in our near future! I will have more details on this as soon as I can. stay safe bloggers, I'll check back soon...

No comments: