Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Large Hail Reports!

We are looking much much better in the WLFI viewing area. All the Strong strong stuff has moved off to our east. Right now I'm only tracking scattered thundershowers in the area.

Good news is I have had no reports of anything touching down with all that rotation in that supercell to move through Montgomery county. However I have had many large hail reports! Here they are below.

Hail Reports.....

Waynetown, 1.75" Inches.

Veedersburg, 1.75" Inches.

Covington, 1.75" Inches.

Lebanon, 1.00" Inches.

Ross, In Montgomery, county. 1.00" Inches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just amazing! I'll continue to watch the radars over the next few hours just to be on the safe side. If I see anything that needs to be posted I will let you all know!

Stay Safe, And God Bless!

No comments: