Sunday, January 23, 2011

Details About An Update.

Hey bloggers. I will try and have an update tonight about our next chance at some snow showers across the area. Sorry I couldn't update last night!

I was going to go to the Purdue basketball game last night but canceled at the last minute. I had to take my little Rat Terrier Dobby, to the Purdue vet. Found out he has a big bruise on his left side. Not sure if it's a muscle or his rib. Either way he was in a lot of pain, So they gave him some pain meds to help him relax a bit. He seems to be doing a little better today. He was so Loopy last night after his pain shot they gave him. I couldn't help but laugh lol. Poor guy. So I gotta head out and pick up the rest of his meds so he can heal up! The thing is we have no idea how he got a bruise?? I haven't seen him fall over the past few days. So I'm wondering if maybe he slipped on the ice outside and landed on something?!?! This just goes to show you that we all need to be careful in these winter months if that is what happened!

Get Well Dobby!

I should be able to update tonight! So stay tuned! ;)

No comments: