Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thanks For Your Kind Thoughts!

Hey bloggers. Thank you for all the good wishes for my Grandma! This helps a lot believe it or not. She is doing oak but did go see her regular doctor yesterday. She found out that she tore a few tendons and also has water on her knee. The good news is for now they don't think she will need a surgery. At this time! So keep praying!! She's keeping high spirit's which is always good! She's a fighter and a very strong person in more ways then one way. She really is a person to look up to and I do!!

With a little extra time I had yesterday I thought I would make her a get well cake that kinda fit her problem lol. She loved it. Let me know what you think below.
She is very very scared of any kind of needle which I totally agree 110%! lol. So this was most likely the best kind of cake I could have made for her lol. ;) And to answer Brow's question! No she did not trip over any weather gear! lol :) Thank goodness! What she did trip over was the deck out back. Which isn't any better! Poor thing. But thanks again for all your good wishes and thoughts!

It has been another long day here at my house. I got the day started at 7:00am yesterday do to a Chiropractor appointment I needed. So I got up extra early so I would have time to get on the tread mill. Then after that it was still around 27 degrees outside, But I had to head out and lift weights. Brrrrrrrrrrrr is right. Then I headed to the appointment at 9:30am. After that I had to drive my sister to a few places and then my Mom later on. In my free time I made the theme cake as seen above. Followed by us doing some cleaning in the house which was most likely NOT the smart thing to do after my appointment. (Back now hurts) And then to finish everything off I'm not at the desk posting your weather update! I think after this I can rest lol. Now today we will be Bowling for the "Strike Out Suffering" for the AHHS. A very good cause and I can't wait to get started! I will try and post pictures of that as well very soon..... Now let's get started with your weekend weather outlook below.
What you are looking at above is the current weather outlook for today! Yes, you can see we have another day of 50s as our high and lots of sunny skies as our favorite Fair weather friend will move into our area! This is great weather for Bowling. I forecast a BIG turnout for this event. ;) This fair weather won't last to long though as we have some rain in the forecast come Tomorrow morning / afternoon. Take a look at Sunday's morning Prog chart below.
Yes, around 7:00am EST you can see where the rain is currently expected to be. This will move in on us as the day continues. Right now the thunderstorms look to stay well to our north west in areas west of Chicago. Right now we can look for rainfall between a quarter and a half inch possible. Highs will be in the middle 40s on Sunday with lows dropping into the lower 30s. Really this is not to bad for this time of year. The average high for this time of year is around 46 degrees with the average low being around 28 degrees. So our lows are right around where they should be while the highs are looking pretty good as well. Then after Sunday I currently still see 40s and 50s as our highs into next week! Spring is getting closer! And weather like what we will see today really gets people moving! lol ;)

Well, bloggers I have got to get some rest and give my back a rest so I can be ready to go later on this afternoon at the bowling ally. I'll check back again soon.....

Thanks again for everything! I'll give my Grandma your best wishes! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake Justin. So cute...bet your Grandma just loved it! Sounds like you are blessed with a wonderful family. :-) JLB

Anonymous said...

Oh and thank you for the update! LOL.. JLB