Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Is Near And The Temperatures Are Looking Like A Real Treat!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I'm very glad to have bloggers who understand! It has just been a crazy week. But things need to be done and if I'm not doing something it feels like a long day lol. So I guess I keep myself busy! My sis says thanks to the comments about her back. Shes doing better and that's all that matters! :)

So what do we have to look forward to the next few days weather - wise? Well, yesterday we started out with sun peaking through in the morning and early afternoon hours however more clouds moved into the area that evening into last night. The good thing was we hit a high of 40° degrees! And believe it or not that felt pretty good. I was out running my grandma, Mom, and sister around town and I had to take off my jacket that's how nice it felt. The sunshine made it even better for what little bit it was out. getting that little taste of spring was amazing and now I'm even MORE ready for this weather to warm up. :) And hearing Mike Prangley, talking about all the sunny skies and warm weather in FL, is making me want it even more lol :) So if your as ready as I'am then you will like my forecast below! Lets check it out.
Above is the current two day outlook for the viewing area. Now you can see I have 39° degrees for the highs however I think we could easily hit the low 40s sometime in the day with partly cloudy skies expected! This should warm us up a bit. Lows will still be a little cool so I wouldn't open the windows just yet ;) But were getting closer! :) The first day of Spring is March 20th which is now only around 17 days away and counting. And we will start to feel even more like Spring to start things off this weekend. Yes, I have been looking at some weather models pointing to the upper 40s to low 50s by this weekend and to start things off next week! This will really feel nice. My Rat terrier Dobby, will want me outside playing ball. The wet grass and mud in areas may still be a problem lol. Also we could be talking about some Spring like weather in more ways then one closer to next week. What's this mean you ask? Well, take a look below.
Yes, we could very well be looking at some Spring like weather in the form of rain however it's way way way to far to tell if there may be any kind of thunder rumble along with it! But at this time I don't think it would be anything severe! So lets not worry about that. But some nice Spring like rain might help you get ready for the rainy season to kick in! And then yes, as you can also see above I have some possible messy weather back in the forecast by closer to the middle of March. This means some possible rainy snowy mixture weather events. That's the one thing about this time of year I don't like to well. And that's the change from winter to Spring. All the wet weather and muddy mess we have to deal with. But that's just one of the things we have to deal with when living in the Midwest. I do love the change of seasons don't get me wrong! Just don't like the mud lol :)

Anyway this is what we have to look forward to as we start out another month of weather tracking. This nice weather over the weekend will be a great start to the AHHS bowling event to help out the injured, and or ill animals get the help they need! What is this event all about? Take a look below.

On Saturday, March 6, animal lovers in the Greater Lafayette community are joining together at Market Square Lanes to “Strike Out Suffering” on behalf the injured and/or ill stray animals that find their way to the Almost Home Humane Society (AHHS) each year.

“Strike Out Suffering,” the humane society’s annual bowling event fundraiser, raises much-needed money for the AHHS Injured Animal Fund.

This fund provides necessary financial means to ensure that every injured and/or ill stray animal we meet is given the chance he or she deserves. This event is the only fundraiser dedicated to securing money for the Injured Animal Fund.

Me, My Sister, My Aunt, And My Uncle, will all be on a team together to help this great cause. The weather will be a BIG help to me so I can bowl my best game ever and I know there will be many people their along with us to help make this event raise a lot of money to get these animals the help they need to get healthy and safe again!


So have a GREAT, bright, and beautiful, day bloggers! I'll check back again soon..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin, glad to hear you're actually liking the warmer weather coming our way! LOL Strike out suffering sounds like a great cause....good luck and have fun with the bowling. Thanks for the update. JLB

Brow said...

Thanks for the update! Yeah that Spring Fever is starting to kick in for sure!