Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Post On The Way...

Hey everyone. More crazy stuff the past few days UGH! Believe it or not I just got back from the emergency room about two hours ago with my Grandma. She was walking out back and tripped over something and fell on her knee which has already had a full knee replacement years ago. So it's all bruised really good and swollen. Kinda like water on the knee. She's oak now. Just needs to rest it for 4 to 6 weeks. Thank god it was nothing to bad!

It has been another crazy day that's for sure. It's going to be an early start to the day tomorrow as I got some things I need to get done. And I need to start early if I want to finish in time. I'm going to try to get an update posted on here later on this evening.

I'm doing the best I can lol. ;)

I will check back tonight..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Glad to hear she is okay though! tell her I said hello and feel better soon!

I fell too and hurt my ribs, must be something in the air!

Teri

Brow said...

Hate to hear that but its good that she's ok.

You mentioned that she tripped over "something". Are you sure it wasn't one of your weather tools laying around?! Hehehe, just teasing. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes Justin, I pray your grandma has a speedy recovery. You do just fine with the blog. Don't be so hard on yourself. Good luck with your bowling tomorrow! :-) JLB