Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You Bloggers ROCK!

Hey everyone! I'm doing just fine. No I have not moved my blog lol. I just needed some time away from the computer to relax for a little while and get things straight. But I just cannot let you all down. You people are just AMAZING! I cannot believe how much you bloggers support me and how much you count on my weather blog. I want to say that this means a lot! Thank you soooooooo much.

I have caught wind of this developing snow storm and I'm about to put together a snowy forecast for you all!

Stay tuned and be ready for a winter weather update in the next few minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing okay. Thanks for your take on this upcoming storm. I am kind of worried about getting to work and back(to Lafayette from Frankfort) on Friday.

Barbie in Frankfort