Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Been A Crazy Week!

Thank you everyone for worrying about me however everything is just fine. I have been busy from morning til night working inside on home repairs. We have painted just about everything you can think of. I was laying floors in the kitchen a few days ago. Then more painting. Now starting tomorrow or so we will be putting in new cabinet doors. then in a few weeks we will continue to fix up the front room and kitchen here and there. It's work in progress....

I will try to post more weather updates here soon. It has just been so crazy this week that's for sure.

So stay tuned and stay cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are okay. It's terrible when you have a weather blog. Everyone expects you to post every day. I'll bet things are really looking great at your house. Do you have "before" and "after" pictures to post?

Barb