Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crashes Close Parts Of I-65...

Crashes close parts of I-65

FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) - Indiana State Police said that part of I-65 is closed in both directions due to crashes.


As of 11:15 a.m. I-65 southbound lanes are closed near the Frankfort SR 28 exit (about the 150 mile marker) in Clinton County.

Northbound lanes are closed near Lebanon in Boone County.

No word on when they might open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is why people need to be aware of the dangers of winter driving! Let's all hope that everyone is oak and now safe!

Lafayette, has three inches of snow at this time. I still like my calling for between 2" and 5" inches. Right now we are right around the middle of that range. Things are still looking good.

Brow, we look forward to some snowy pictures! ;) Get home safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is very slick, I have 4 inches of snow in Lafayette

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, thanx a lot for this blog ....... This is exactly what I was looking for.