Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow Is Back In The Forecast...

Well, looking at this map above you can see we are looking for our Fair weather friend to move into the WLFI viewing area. And Yes, this means we will see some partly cloudy to Mosley clear skies move into our area as well. However this also means we will see a Cool Crisp Day! You can also see in this map above that we are inside that purple line. Which means another polar like day with highs in the low to middle 20s!Yesterday we were seeing highs in the low to middle 20s around 27 and 28 degrees however with winds blowing around 15 mph we had wind chills around 14 and 16 degrees! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is right! Well, this is kinda what we have to look forward to today, just a little lighter winds.

Also we have more snow in the forecast! Yes, snow lovers get ready to track another snow system from our south west. Currently this system isn't looking to great however we could very well see a few inches if everything goes as planed at this time. So how much could we see? Let's take a look below.Right now it's looking like we may see a few good bands try and develop that may give way to snowfall around 1" and 3" inches. However I will continue to watch this system closely for any changes! Right now this is the next chance at accumulating snow! This is looking to start sometime after 10:am EST Wednesday and then still see some left over snow showers on Thursday.

I'll have more on this coming up later on you can count on it! ;) Right now I have some things I need to get done and some work for the neighbors as well. Then I will be back here later on tonight with all the latest on not only this developing system but also your New Years Outlook! What kind of weather will we have in store to start 2010? :) I'll let you know.......... Sorry for the short blog post!

One more thing! I want to hear from all of you on this. Let me know. Do I show you all what you want to see on this blog? Do I break everything down enough and really explain what's coming or going on? If there is anything I can do better to make this blog better for you then please let me know! Or if everything is fine the way it is. I know I'm not anything like WLFI or as good as them but I will try my best. remember I do all this from my little lap top at home lol ;)

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you ahead of time.

ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin you do an awesome job, your explanations are wonderful! I enjoy your personal touch as well:) Photos ect.

Was a chilly 12* at 5 this morning,now up to 18.9* Sun feels great coming though the windows. I can hear the icicles melting. Now more snow for Wed and Thursday?

All have a wonderful day!

Teri in Laf

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin, i too think you do a fantastic job,, you explain it in simple terms, something that we can understand, and your personal stories are great too. Sun is shining here also in monticello but iam ready for a blizzaed.....Becky

Anonymous said...

ANY BIG STORMS ON THE HORIZON?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year all! I am going to have major surgery tomorrow. Will be in the hospital 4-7 days. Is going to be a very tough sugery!

All be safe, And I hope to see you here in 2010!

Teri in Laf