Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!! :) AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Merry CHRISTMAS Bloggers!! Yes, it's Christmas Eve and I'm in a GREAT mood! :D We have a lot of weather going on in the area today through Christmas that's for sure! We have Icy weather! We have Rainy weather! And we have Snowy weather! We have it all. Yesterday we seen a little rain and even some freezing rain in the morning hours however it didn't amount to much which is always good new when it comes to freezing rain. However more of our northern counties seen the freezing rain. Some ice in trees was reported. Well, we could see a little bit more of that today. However it will be more likely in the northern counties then us in the Tippecanoe, county and around areas. The icy line had been staying right about the white county area and north yesterday! This is where I look for the icy mess to stay for the most part however as the day continues we will start to see that icy line lift north and become a mostly rain event in the WLFI viewing area. The good news is I look for little to no Icy accumulation. However heavy rain showers will move into the WLFI viewing area as the day continues. We will look for rainfall amounts between a half inch and three quarters of an inch possible. And WINDY as well. But I'll get to that in just a minute.

Now I may have a little something that should slow people down just enough to enjoy it and remember what Christmas is all about, and that's what counts. I think we will start out Christmas morning with a wintry mix of rain and snow. Then as we head into the Afternoon hours we may see that mix change over to all snow and watch some flakes fall from the heaven above! It's not a white Christmas however that would be really Beautiful to see! So I'll keep hope for that! :)

Christmas Quick Cast.........................

Christmas Eve we will watch more icy mixture to the north from White, county north of there. I don't look for much in the way of ice accumulation which is great news. As the day continues we will watch that lcy line move to the North of the viewing area. We will also watch the rain showers continue to get heavier as the day goes on. I expect rainfall between a half inch and three quarters of an inch possible. It will be WINDY as well! We will look for winds blowing between 20 and 25 mph gusting to 30 or 35 mph at times. Highs will be in the upper 30s to low low 40s maybe! Lows will in the low to middle 30s.

Christmas Day we will look for some mixed precipitation in the morning hours. Then as we head into the afternoon hours we will start to see that precipitation change over to all snow possible. I don't look for any real accumulation however some nice snow showers will be nice on Christmas Day that's for sure! ;) In the morning we could pick up another quarter inch of rain possible before we change over to some snow that afternoon. Highs will hit in the middle to upper 30s and then start to fall from then on. We will see lows drop into the teens as that cold air pushes into our area. More WINDY weather as winds look between 25 and 30 mph gusting between 35 and maybe 45 mph at times. Now the best chance for these high gusty winds will be between 8:00pm Christmas Eve, through 1:00pm Christmas Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see there is a lot going on right now in the Weather world! :) So if your traveling be extra careful as it will be a wet windy trip! Stay safe and get to where you need to go in one piece!

Man I'm tired and still have more to get done! Just take a look at what I have been doing the past few days below.

That's right! I'm in charge of the goodies for Christmas eve. LOL It's a good thing I have fun massing around with cakes and such. :) My Mom, is amazing at art and paintings and I have done my far share as well. However I have always liked to play around with this kind of stuff above more then holding a paint brush. lol.And I think people like this a little better because they get to eat all my beautiful hard work after lol :) Oh well! Now once I'm finished posting this blog I have to head back to the kitchen to make who knows how many cookies that my Aunt wants done. gotta get all this stuff ready before everyone gets here! Then I Can relax with my wonderful family and enjoy the rest of this great and Merry CHRISTmas.

It's gonna be great and I'm not the only one ready! You can see my Grandma's dog Pickles, below. :) Ha Ha :)She's ready to deck the halls! :D Ha Ha Ha. Believe it or not she LOVES this Santa hat! No kidding! So I just had to get a picture and post it here on JIWB. I thought you all would get a kick out of it at least! :) She's a cute one that's for sure...

Well, I wanna wish every one of you a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Blessed CHRIStmas this year and all the years to come. Please stay safe and stay blessed. Let's let God guide us with his light of love!

I will check back after Christmas with all the details on your new year forecast! But first lets all enjoy Christmas. :)

Thank you for reading. GOD BLESS! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!Happy Birthday Jesus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin heres wishing you and your famly a very " Merry Christmas "" Keep up the good work,,,,,,,Becky

Anonymous said...

Justin, you are a young man of many talents! Does your food taste as yummy as it looks? LOL! The photo of the famous Pickles is darling!

Thank you for keeping us updated, you have been right on with this systems! Awesome job!

Have a wonder Christmas eve. And Wishing, A very Blessed and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Teri in Laf.

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!! snow showers in Lafayette! pretty

JIWB said...

Thank you to all of you! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Justin.