Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Ready To Track The Developing Snow System!

First off thank you bloggers for all the Nice comments about this blog. But if there is anything I can do to make this blog even better then don't be afraid to let me know! ;)

Oak we do have snow in the forecast for today starting in the late morning hours to the early noon hours. Right now I'm looking for snowfall to be around a inch. With slightly higher amounts in the southern parts of Indiana. We will look for snowfall between today through Tomorrow and maybe a little left over for the start to our new year. HAPPY 2010!! :)

Now I'm going to get a few things done and then I will be back this afternoon with more info as this system moves in. We will all track this system together here on JIWB.

Stay tuned!

DEVELOPING.......................

1 comment:

Brow said...

Yay! I really didn't think that we would get anything much this time around but sources are showing there is a possible chance of local 5"?