Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Day IS Looking B-E-A-Utiful!!!!

Happy THANKSGIVING BLOGGERS!!!!! I'm popping in with the weather outlook for Thanksgiving real fast before I get back to my family and have some FUN!

I have ran through the latest weather models and I'm still calling for the highs to be in the upper 30s with lows falling into the upper 20s! Heres how the models have been working and why I can't rule out the possible mixture of both rain and snow. It is all coming down to the temperatures! If we keep them in the low to middle 30s or even the upper 30s we will see a good chance at snow flurries. I have one model showing the 540 line dropping well to our south which means any precipitation to fall would fall in the form of snow. However my precipitation type model is showing us to see periods of all snow flurries and periods of a mixture. So this is why I won't rule out that mixture for our wonderful Thanksgiving day!

For all cold weather lovers this is a REAL TREAT! Chance for snow flurries or at least a mixture. And lots of cold temperatures! Be sure to break out the heavy coats for thanksgiving and stay warm!

Enjoy the wonderful family and food. I'm going to go do so right now! I love this time of year. I wish you ALL a very BLESSED and HAPPY thanksgiving!

Enjoy this poem that Teri, sent in to me the other day. I found it funny and thought you all would enjoy! Happy thanksgiving! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING,BUT I JUST COULDN'T SLEEP.I TRIED COUNTING BACKWARDS,I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP.

THE LEFTOVERS BECKONED -THE DARK MEAT AND WHITE,BUT I FOUGHT THE TEMPTATIONWITH ALL OF MY MIGHT.

TOSSING AND TURNING WITH ANTICIPATION,THE THOUGHT OF A SNACK BECAME INFATUATION.SO, I RACED TO THE KITCHEN, FLUNG OPEN THE DOOR,AND GAZED AT THE FRIDGE, FULL OF GOODIES GALORE.GOBBLED UP TURKEY AND BUTTERED POTATOES,PICKLES AND CARROTS, BEANS AND TOMATOES.

I FELT MYSELF SWELLING SO PLUMP AND SO ROUND,'TIL ALL OF A SUDDEN, I ROSE OFF THE GROUND.I CRASHED THROUGH THE CEILING, FLOATING INTO THE SKY,WITH A MOUTHFUL OF PUDDING AND A HANDFUL OF PIE.BUT, I MANAGED TO YELL AS I SOARED PAST THE TREES....HAPPY EATING TO ALL - PASS THE CRANBERRIES, PLEASE. MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY,MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP.MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS.MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin Happy Thanksgiving to you as well... unfortunately thoed newspaper are still delivered on all holidays so i will be out there at 2 am.. and thne come home and cook my turkey,, you do a wonderful job on here,,,Becky

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!