Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Blogger Problems However I'm trying My Best!! Please Stick With Me!

Well, again Blogger won't let me upload any pictures tonight so I will have to check back again in the afternoon with everything I want to talk about! Currently my two week back forecast for possible snow on Thanksgiving is still looking good at this time! So how cold will it be? how much snow could we see? And what areas in the Midwest will see the most? I have all this to talk about and SOOOOOOOOO Much more! I can't wait to get started! Please check back again sometime in the afternoon and hopefully Blogger will let me upload some pictures and we can get this blog and the forecast back and going again! I'm ready to go so come on blogger! If I still can't upload pictures then I will still have the Thanksgiving forecast posted! You can count on that.....

I'll catch you right here real soon.

Sorry for the delay, Please stick with me. I'M trying the best I can! ;)

1 comment:

Brow said...

I think your dancing turkey in the snow says it all...SNOW ON THANKSGIVING DAY! Whoohoo! :)