Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Great Start To 17! Thanks To Everyone For All The Good Wishes!

Well, it was a good birthday I have to say! My sister and family out did themselves. Really it was to much. My sis took me out all afternoon which let me point out that I'M (Not) a shopper lol. However it went by faster then I thought it would and I had a great time. Then once I pulled up in the drive I seen this hanging in the front window. lol I got a lough out of this and I know you will to. :)
LOL I thought "What the heck?" :) I have my aunt and sis to thank for this. And if that wasn't enough I then found out that yesterday's paper had a Happy birthday wish to Me in bold print! Ugh.. Ha Ha.
And you would think this would have been ENOUGH! WRONG! My sister who calls me every name in the book daily got me a cookie cake that did the same.
Do you all see what's going on here? Are they trying to tell me something? cause I can take a hint Ha Ha :) Sis said that the lady putting all this on the cake thought she was crazy! Ha Ha. As you can tell my family has an odd way of showing love lol. It's a good thing we can take a joke. However my uncle went along with the whole happy birthday in the paper so I'll KICK HIS BUTT LATER! ;) Really it was a lot of fun and I give a HUGH THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAMILY! And also a HUGH THANK YOU to all of you for wishing me a happy birthday! It's nice to come back to my blogger family and see all the wonderful support.....

And Yes, I did have time to put together your weekend outlook!

Quick Cast......................................

Today we will see Partly cloudy to mostly clear skies over the WLFI viewing area. Highs will be really mild as we see our Indian summer take place. Highs in the low to middle 60s with lows also mild in the low to middle 40s. Winds will be an issue today as I have gone through the latest model data and it is showing me winds between 25 and 28 mph with gusts between 30 and 35 mph. So clear and warm with a small price to pay. WINDY!

Sunday we will see much of the same only with out the high winds! We will see partly cloudy skies over our area once again with highs mild in the middle to upper 60s. Lows will be in the upper 40s. Winds will be much more calm between 5 and 10 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for when will our next chance at rain be. Well, I think we will hold that off until closer to Monday night into Tuesday. At this time it's not looking like much however I will as always continue to keep watch and keep you posted.

Did anyone get out to see the meteor shower? Well, if not don't worry because I have a picture for all who missed out below.
TAURID METEOR SHOWER:
"On Nov. 5th, a Taurid meteor came streaking down over the famous Ship Rock near Sedona, Arizona," reports Marsha Adams, who took this picture using a Nikon D700:
"It was visible in spite of the bright moonlight," she says.
The shower has a broad maximum lasting from Nov. 5th through 12th. At most, only about 5 Taurids per hour streak across the sky, but what they lack in number they make up for in dazzle. Taurid meteors tend to be fireballs, slow and very bright. Look for them falling out of the constellation Taurus during the hours around midnight. [
sky map]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means you still have a chance to get out and enjoy the meteor shower. Between now and the 12th they will be visible. So this time don't miss out and go enjoy! If you have a scope then get a closer look. I have seen a few meteor showers last year and even though not many fly across the sky at once, When you do happen to catch one it is beautiful. They go by fast but you never forget seeing it!

So go enjoy your weekend bloggers. My Aunt, Uncle, and Sister, are going to go head out and see the new Jim Carrey, movie "A Christmas Carol" And my forecast is that it will be a SURE HIT! ;-) This movie has two of my favorite things. Christmas, And Jim Carrey. I will check back soon.

Happy Weekend! I wish you all a great one..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, looks like you had a wondeful B'day! How nice of your family! I love the cake! Did your sis also give you 17 wacks across the side of your head? LOL!

Looks by your forcast today is going to be pretty day to GET OUT SIDE! Ahhh, Indian Summer, but darn the wind!

Teri

JIWB said...

LOL Not 17 but I did get at least 3 smacks lol. If she didn't smack me upside the head at least once a day I would be scared I did something to tic her off HA HA :)

Justin.

Anonymous said...

Glad your b'day was a good one, Justin! It was sure a pretty day. Bet all your b'days have not been that warm! I hit 72* yesterday!

MA in REM

Brow said...

Love the TURD comment! Hehehe.