Monday, November 2, 2009

A Good Start To November!

Happy November fellow bloggers! No one told me how there Halloween was? Whats up with that? :) It seems the weather went as planed and the kids had a great time getting out hunting for there candy. I watched a big piece of candy corn walk by. Soon after a jumbo bunny lol. I thought to myself "Why does none of this surprise me?" lol. Anyway. We had a good Halloween as well with lots of treats and many scary movies that went on until after 2:00am that morning. You can see the set up below.
I know what your thinking. "Did you share any of the sweets?" NO! lol Sure we did. No way could I eat all this junk. Now we have all the Halloween left overs that seem to stick around forever. Anyone want any? :)

Well, the next day was an all day event of taking all the Halloween stuff down around the house. We usually try to get the holiday items down right a way. Many of our neighbors seem to take forever to take theirs down. Oh well! However last night was a beautiful night with the Hunters moon full and bright. You could see everything without a light. It was nice and you know I had to pull out the scope and just watch for a few.
That's right the 1st of November was the Hunter's moon. Big and bright and used so that hunters could hunt there pray late into the midnight hours. And boy was it big and bright last night. I love to look through the scope as you can see all the craters in the moon. It is beautiful. I really hope you all got a chance to get out and enjoy.

Now real quick lets take a look at tomorrow forecast.

Tuesday We will be looking for clear skies through out the day. Highs will be cool in the middle to upper 40s with lows in the low 30s. Chilly is the word of the day. With highs being in the middle to upper 40s this is going to be right around to slightly below average. I don't look for another chance at rainfall until Wednesday. And at this time that is only a 20% to 30% chance. Rainfall a tenth inch or less.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I will check back soon bloggers. For now have a wonderful happy start to November!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, I think you do a great job with the weather, but if you are going to make it a career, you really need to learn how to spell and the difference in words that sound the same. It is prey when you hunt and pray when you talk to God. Also, "there" is a place. "Their" refers to ownership as in their candy. And they're is a contraction for they are. Keep up the good work.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

Justin,, Monticello's Holloween was good, but we quit passing candy out at 8;30 pm kids started dwindeling down so we shut the light off. We too took our decorations down yesterday, will start putting up the Thanksgiving ones slowely. take Care and keep up the good work least we can understand what you are saying....

Anonymous said...

I was in a Walmart store yesterday and as the Halloween candy/displays were in the aisles marked down the stockers were filling the empty shelves with Christmas stuff!

Had a low of 31* this morning with lots of sunshine out there!!

MA in REM

Anonymous said...

I like your background! Your page looks nice! Was a cold 33*this morn! The sun is blinding, but I love it!

We didnt have any trick or treaters this year, first time ever! More candy for us I guess LOL

Have a great day all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin no worries about the spelling o.k it's just typo's that's what suck's about the p.c's EVERYONE has typo's because they type to fast, and when you get an idea that pop's in your head you have to type it down or you forget. Even if they say they don't they do trust me on this one. I'm the best speller but when it come's to typing on the p.c I suck. I alwas have people telling me how to spell on my website and I have to say it make's me feel like an IDIOT especially when they tell me through comment's when they have my E-mail. I don't feel people should correct you through the comment's were everyone can see. You just keep on doing what you do best and don't pay any attenion. I'm not trying to be rude I know how it must sound.


By the way my Halloween was great, my fam and I have a huge party every year and it never get's old. And I LV the way you did the blog :)
Once again I'm not trying to be rude so please don't take this the wrong way.

Tenaj

Anonymous said...

Tenaj, I agree, there was no need for that comment on Justin's blog!

Ignore it Justin, ya know how some people can be. I have fat fingers and get to typing fast and make tons of errors.

You are the best with the weather forecast, you blog is very creative and you but alot of thought and your heart into it!

Please don't give up on your blog because of one comment, I know you were having trouble with rude remarks before.

I know I can speak for most of us, you are awesome!

I understand "Barbie was not trying to be rude. but!!! was uncalled for!

A big thank you for a fun and informative place to visit!
Ann

Anonymous said...

Justin, I didn't mean to be rude. I love your blog. You find the most interesting facts about the weather and related topics. I check your blog every day. Because of that I care about you and want you to succeed. You are a fine young man.

Barbie

JIWB said...

It's no big deal Barbie. No permanent damage done ;)