Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clearing The Air With The Quick Cast.....

Quick Cast....................................

Today we will see mostly cloudy skies over much of the WLFI viewing area. I cannot rule out a 20 to 30% chance of a light scattered shower in the viewing area. Good news is rainfall would be around a Tenth inch or less. Winds look between 10 and 15 mph. High will be in the upper 40s to low 50s around 51°F degrees. Lows will be cool in the low 30s around 34°F degrees.

Thursday we will see lots of clear sunny skies over the viewing area. Highs will be in the low 50s around 52°F degrees. Lows in the middle 30s around 37°F degrees. Winds will be between 10 and 15 mph with a few gusts to 20 mph possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just so everyone knows I'M not expecting to make meteorology my career. If we think about it all odds are against me. I just started this blog up for fun and something to do. I don't have to keep it going however I do for you all! And this blog is something I use to enjoy doing everyday whether the weather is good or stormy we always find something to talk about.

I'M sure Barbie, didn't mean for her comment to sound rude or anything so we're good. I know I'M not the best at typing so as long as I get a few words right and you guy's can understand what I'M "trying" to say then we're good lol ;) I will however try to remember her tips. I always forget which there, their, they're to use?!?! English is crazy anyway. Why do we need three ways to spell two, to, too,?? lol. Anyway thanks for pointing that out Barbie. I'll try and get it right!

Now I need to go back to school.................... ;) Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww, another dreary day, I have loved the sunny warmer days this week! I show a temp of 41* at this time.

Hey Justin, I forgot mention how cool your pic is from your last post. What a set up of yummy goodies! Did you and your sis bake?

Speaking of baking, is a good day for it, also a homemade soup.

I guess I had better get some breakfast, I am hungry LOL

Have a great one all!

Teri in Laf.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Justin, don't worry about spelling, we all make mistakes. Look at Mike's early morning posts on twitter LOL!

Do you remember when I wrote about the prangang t-shirts, I left out the "R" in shirts? Was too funny.

Thanks for your blog, we all love it!

Your weather pal, Teri