Monday, October 12, 2009

What Are We Talking About This Week?

Good afternoon bloggers. I'M just popping in real fast to let you know what we will be talking about this week. First off we will talk about a chilly next week with temps not getting out of the 50s and lows in the low to middle 30s at night. We also have another low pressure system bringing rain back into our forecast! How much? We will look into that as well. And also I have a muddy picture from my day at the feast of the hunters moon yesterday! All this will be coming up soon. Right now I have to go get some work done for my neighbors...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I want to hear all about it! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got your site back up into my faves, Justin, will be checking in. I read it every day, only post when something major happens, like the .06 inch rain that fell today. It seems to rain very easily now that fall is here!

MA in REM