Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Computer Means ((ANOTHER)) Short Update.....

Well, bloggers this is going to be yet another short quick update. I'M sorry about all this however I cannot get on my computer once again to do the blog update. Everyone in my house has been on my phone line. So I have to use my sisters.computer and she has NONE of my weather maps, skins, backgrounds, or anything like that, there for I cannot post any maps to help show you all what is expected today into Wednesday. I have no idea as to when I will be able to give good updates again I just hope you will hang with me. It is getting harder and harder to keep this blog going without being able to do it from my pc. But anyway you all don't want to hear me Blab on about that stuff so here is just a quick cast blog cast below.

Today we will look for partly to mostly cloudy skies over the WLFI viewing area. As we head into this afternoon to this evening we will see rain start to move in. I expect to see rainfall any ware between a quarter and a half inch. Highs today will be mild in the middle 50s. Not bad not bad at all.

Wednesday we will start off the day with a few left over showers possible however this will not last long or all day for that matter. We will see clouds start to break as the day goes on and we will then become Partly cloudy over the WLFI viewing area. Highs will be warm once again in the low 60s with lows that night in the middle to upper 40s.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now temperatures this week after today will be in the middle to upper 60s near 70 degrees. This will last into Saturday. Then as we hit Sunday and the start of the next work week we will see highs fall back into the middle 50s once again. It is this time of year we usually see these temperatures swings.

Our next chance at a good rainfall after today will be near the end of this week. Yes, Friday is the next tracking day. We will see a big cold front make a move on us bringing a line of heavy rain along with it. A ruff idea or rainfall amounts at this time are around an inch with locally higher amounts possible, However this is still many days away and I will have more updates on that as it gets closer.

That's all I have for now. Sorry it is so short. Just be glad it's not storm season, In which I would have nothing. No radar, No nothing! Hopefully I'll be able to use my pc again soon. Thanks for reading. I'M off to work for the neighbors!

Stay Dry.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to hear ya blab, Justin :-) Tis raining in downtown Rem :-)

MA