Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The First JIWB Weather Blog T-shirt! A Thanks To My Sister...

Hey everyone! Brow it's good to hear for you. Where have you been? :) You had the word SNOW in your comment! I will be sure to get to that soon. ;-)

It has been such a long day. I was out all day playing taxi like I said in my last post. Driving my Mom and G-ma all over town while my sis was at the covered bridge festable. I'M home now and feel like some rest before more weather tracking. It was raining pretty good earlier this morning around 10:00am or so. Cold as well. High was 46.4°F Degrees in Lafayette. Brrrrrrrrrrr. So before I check in later with the weather outlook as well a Snow cast for Brow! I wanted to show you all the first ever JIWB T-shirt my sis had made up for me at the covered bridge festable. I made this Logo on the Computer the night before she headed up. Tell me what you think!
I made this design and she got it on a Shirt. The color in this picture is not the best. The design is dark blue at the top becoming a light blue to the bottom. I thought an Ice look would fit good as I love cold weather and it had to do with weather! This is the back of the shirt. There is my weather blog URL in the front. I will be wearing this T-Shirt the next time I'M out to help promote it. It is a one of a kind and I wanted to see what you all thought! :-) A Big thanks to my sis for getting the JIWB Logo on a Shirt.

I will check back later on with a look at the extended forecast. Until then..........


7 comments:

Brow said...

Cool design! It has a nice "weathered" look to it. :)

Yeah, I am not seeing snow in the forecasts now but I have a feeling we will see something before Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Neat design! but ice????;)
You will have to do a design for each season. I could see you in a shirt full of pink flowers for the spring LOL!

Is still darn chilly out, my dogs did not like the rain, and they are all cuddled up on the sofa on my throw covers,its not even cold yet, spoiled babies!

I also heard of snow in the forcast before Halloween, darn!

All enjoy the rest of your day!

Teri

Anonymous said...

awesome shirt justin. I lv the ice theme and I definitely think you should get one made for every season that would be really cool as well.


A.N

Anonymous said...

I thought the rain was out of here today! Brrr chill drizzle, I want sunshine:)


Teri

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Storm Track 20, remember?? Good job, like ti!

Anonymous said...

Dude, i'm not kidding. I make designs too! I made a design for this band idea I had, it was cool! Man, where have I been? It's 2011! The other comments are from 09' Glad I found this cool site!

yanmaneee said...

kd 10
curry 5 shoes
hermes bags
kyrie spongebob
supreme hoodie
yeezy shoes
vans
yeezy boost 700
coach outlet online
off white clothing