Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nice Calm Weather That We All Love!

This is just crazy lol. What you ask? Well, there is just so much wonderful weather here in Indiana that we have little to talk about lol :) However I will find a little something. And "Note" I'M very happy with this wonderful weather we have been seeing! So don't get me wrong nature! :) We did see that little rain yesterday however. It was not much but was reported around the WLFI viewing area. And I know Lafayette got a quick downpour. It did not last long but we needed the rain.

Rain was what everyone was talking about yesterday around the Lafayette area. I know this because when I was out shopping with my sister and mom I overheard many people asking about the rain?!?! And also giving there forecast for the week ahead. :) I love to hear what others have to say about the weather and let me tell you it is very different from one person to the next. Everyone has there favorite weather man / woman and that's who they go by! And that's fine by me.

Who knows, Maybe some day I'll be someones favorite weatherman. Until then I'M just a kid with a Blog. LOL, Like every other teen in the world. ;)

Now let me get to your Quick Cast Blog Cast.

Today we are looking for some Partly cloudy skies however I have to keep a 20% chance for a scattered hit or miss shower in the WLFI viewing area. This will most likely be like what we seen yesterday where not everyone sees rain! I'M not looking for any rain to add up to much today. We will see temperatures right around average for this time of year which is right around 80* degrees. Lows will also be close to average around 57* degrees. I look for nice calm winds between 3 and 5 mph.

Thursday we will see again more partly cloudy skies through out much of the day. Again I will keep around a 10% to 20% chance for a light scattered hit or miss shower in the WLFI viewing area. Again this is not looking to add up to much. Still we will take any rain we get! We will see temperatures in the low 80s around 83* degrees. And lows will be in the upper 50s again around 58* degrees. Winds will be calm between 10 and 15 mph.

Thank you all for reading! I will check back with more later on tonight. It has been such a busy day and I'M ready for a little rest. That way I'll be ready to go for my three mile jog this evening! "Rain won't stop me" Remember its only water! ;) And I'M not sugar so I won't melt. HA HA HA :)

Enjoy your day Bloggers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its 2:00 am and I cant sleep, still sick,ugh, Is foggy out at this time, really peaceful and pretty.

Justin, cannot read your forcast due to tha pale yellow color.

Teri

Anonymous said...

fog finally lifted and I did get some sleep:) Happy 9-9-09 here is a fun game for this day. Justin knows how to do it, took him a while though(wink.

http://www.regiftable.com/RegiftingRobinPopUp.html

All enjoy your day!

Teri

Teri

JIWB said...

Sorry for all the color changes bloggers. I have been having a few problems with that. However Things are starting to work out and its looking better.

The Forecast color has been fixed.

Sorry for all the problems!

Justin.