Friday, July 24, 2009

Tank you fellow Bloggers!! The BEST IN THE WORLD!!

That is AMAZING!! Everyone! I can truly say that I had no idea how much this blog means to all of you! Really I had no idea how many read this blog! After reading all your WONDERFUL comments I cannot leave you all hanging..... So you all tell me what you think of this idea I had!

I found out about wordpress, from one of our bloggers Brow. Wordpress is something you all already use by people like Mike Prangley when he had his WLFI blog! It is simple to use.... The reason I would switch to wordpress is because it has a great comment control on it! You all will be able to comment without having to sign up for anything!! Which I know a lot of people don't like to do! This would stop all rude comments from getting through........

Would you all be ok with this???? The weather page would still be up! And wordpress is still a Weather Blog that I post on just like I do on here.... I'M trying to make it as close to this as possible. This would not be a MAJOR change. I just want to know if you all would be ok with this and still follow my blog?!?!

Again let me know in comments.... Until I would have the other blog up and going this will be our main blog.

Thank you EVERYONE!!!! ;) I will check back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wordpress works for me..

K in Ravinamy

Anonymous said...

Works for me too!
Teri

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me, Justin.

Barbie in Frankfort

quusha said...

see it heregreat post to read Homepagefind out here now find more infofind more information

tachatha said...

browse around here best replica designer have a peek at this site Ysl replica bags site gucci replica bags