Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Many Pictures To Show You All While Rain Is On The Way!!

Hellooooooooooo Bloggers!!!! It is yet another wonderful start to the work week! We have had many mild to cool days and more mild days to come! Also we have some rain back in the forecast by as soon as later on tonight! However I will get to that in just a minute..... First off I said I would post some pictures from the Zoo Run Run this year and I shall do so! Well, here they are below.....This picture I took just after my Aunt Bomber, as we call her and my Sis CJ, finished the Race! You can see my Aunt being silly! lol..... Or was she???? Hummmmmmmm She did just walk three miles! lol :) Here is a better picture of them both below.This was a great time we all had and I'M very proud of my sister for being able to go the full three miles! She is such strong minded and will never says never! She will give it her all + some! She never gives anything under 110% I have to say I always have and always will look up to her! And every time I passed them while running the race she and my aunt cheered lol. I have no idea why?!?! :) but they had fun.....One of my favorite things about the race had to be the WONDERFUL water people! lol..... After a three mile race water tasted sooooooooooo good Ha Ha.. As you can see above they had a hard time keeping up with all the Runners out there. You figure over 500 people!!!! WOW they needed a lot Oh water!! :)Now how about the weather outlook???? Well, here it is!

I think today we will keep it mostly dry with some Partly cloudy skies over the WLFI viewing area........ Highs will be in the upper 70s to low 80s around 80* degrees. Lows still mild around 60* degrees possible. We will keep the winds light and calm between 5 and 10 mph with some more clouds moving in by later on this evening / tonight. Also we will see some rain possible later on tonight mainly into Wednesday morning / afternoon.

Tomorrow / Wednesday is when we will see even more rainfall across the area with scattered rain showers moving in along with this Low pressure system. We will be looking for rainfall anywhere between a quarter inch to a half inch possible with still some possible locally higher amounts to three quarters of an inch not being able to rule out. Highs will be in the middle to upper 70s around 78 degrees possible and lows still cool in the upper 50s around 59* degrees. Winds will be moderate between 20 and 25 mph. We will see the rain let up closer to that evening.......... I will have more updates on this later as we continue to get closer! (You can count on that) ;]

Now I did want to show you all this as I thought you might like to see this! Or find it kinda cool..... Check this out below....................


POSSIBLE IMPACT EVENT ON JUPITER: Did something just hit Jupiter? On July 19th, a black "scar" appeared in Jupiter's clouds similar to the Shoemaker-Levy 9 impacts of 1994. Veteran Jupiter observer Anthony Wesley photographed the feature from his observatory in Murrumbateman, Australia:"The jet-black mark is near Jupiter's south pole (south is up in the image)," says Wesley. "I have imagery of that same location from two nights earlier without the impact mark, so this is a very recent event. The material has already begun to spread out in a fan shape on one side, and should be rapidly pulled apart by the fast jetstream winds. I recorded a lot of footage, and will be generating more images and a rotation animation soon."

JUPITER UPDATE: New imagery of Jupiter from NASA's Infrared Telescope Facility in Hawaii suggests that something did indeed hit Jupiter. "It could be the impact of a comet, but we don't know for sure yet," says Glenn Orton, a planetary scientist at JPL. [more]

Alright Bloggers! I will check back real soon with more on your weather update coming here to the Indiana Weather Blog.......... Be sure to check back soon..... ;]

No comments: