Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Work FIlled Weekend With High's And Low's.....

WOW Everyone! This has been such a BUSY weekend for me it is not even funny!!!!! I have to say a BIG thank you to my good friend Heidi!! She came in on Sunday at just the right time and really helped me out BIG time! We have had many pool problems this year with the filter blowing sand into the pool! (This has happened many times in the past) Still this year we went ahead and took down the WHOLE pool and also the Deck! (They Where Both Bad) Which has been up for many years! To give you an idea it has been up all my life and I'm 16!! Well we took the whole thing down and that deck was at least 4ft to 5ft tall and I don't know how many feel long! (A LOT) lol. This thing was METAL! AKA (heavy) Me and my friend Heidi worked all day getting that thing down! Then yesterday we worked on pulling up wooden polls out of the ground that was two and a half feet deep! Five of them. Also been up all my life! If it was not for Heidi coming over at just the right time I would still be out there working! The good thing is we had fun as well. ;) A little work never hurt anyone as I always say! I think many people take what they have for granted and that is not something you should do!!!! (Never be afraid to roll up your selves) Some of the (happiest people) come home at the end of the day smelling to high heaven! and that is just fine! ;) Here below you can see where the pool was and what is left after a work filled weekend!We will have another pool up next year that is for sure! But for now my dog Dobby, is loving the extra room to run around!! However when the pool first came down there was a lot of mud!!! (I no need say anymore) :)
Now how about we take a quick look at your outlook???? Well, what we are going to talk about is temperatures and some scattered showers likely! What we are seeing is a strong low pressure system to our north over the Michigan area. This is what will bring not only the scattered showers but also the cooler temperatures much like what we seen yesterday as we only had a high in Lafayette, of around 82.2* degrees! Yes, this counter clockwise flow will bring down the cooler northern air keeping us in the 70s for the next few days! Yes, we will go from ABOVE average temperatures right down to BELOW average temperatures! (CRAZY) is the word! But in Indiana this is VERY believable! :) Take a look at this map I put together for you all below!You can see the low to our north that we are tracking this week. Now the thing with this rain chance is that (Chance) is the key word! Most of the models are showing a slight chance later on this evening or later into Wednesday. Not everyone will see rain however it is looking light and very scattered! So not looking like an all day continued rain! Just scattered / few and far between..... Otherwise today we will look partly cloudy for the most part! (Thank goodness) Cooler temperatures in the 70s today around 77* degrees possible. Tomorrow highs also in the 70s around 70* to 71* degrees possible! That is a good 15* degrees below our average for this time of year! Again I say CRAZY! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now everyone I feel like I want to say a little something about this. Billy Mays I just found out Sunday night was found dead in his house. I have to say this shocked me a LOT! Billy Mays is a wonderful guy and an amazing pitch man. I watched his TV show "Pitch Men" all the time and you really start to feel as though you know him in a way! I always thought it would be great to meet him one day! He just has one of those happy go get them kind of attitude's and that is something good to have. With not only this but also Michel Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and the WONDERFUL Ed McMahon, this is just WAY to many good people in one month! And some of them where WAY to YOUNG!!!! 50s???? Wow. This really got to me and really made me think about a lot! You really don't notice how much you take for granted until its gone! And I for one will NOT let that happen with my family!!!! "NO WAY NO HOW" Life is really to short. And if we think about it, Every animal but Man, knows that the thing about life is to (ENJOY IT) So go out and Enjoy life to its fullest! Love a lot more and hate a lot less because life is to short.

Have a wonderful day bloggers! I'M going to go relax and just spend some time with the family I love....................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are a great guy, Justin! Great blog entry. I am thankful you dont think "50s" is old, LOL! Right Teri??????

I had a low of 58* overnight with the house wide open!!! I LOVE this wx!!!!

MA in REM

Brow said...

Haha, been there with a pool before. It is amazing how much more yard that you gain isn't it? :D

Anonymous said...

Thats too bad about your pool Justin. Its already July, well almost and not many people have used their pools much at all the other celebs.

I cannot beleive all the deaths of famous people in the month of June, 5 of them.

LOL Mary Anne.

All have a wonderful day!

Teri

Anonymous said...

I have no clue as to what happend with my last post, doesnt make since LOL!

I was writting not many folks I know have used their pools this year! Then started to type something else,deleted it and it still showed. MY!

Teri