Thursday, June 25, 2009

Watching The Cells.

What we are seeing is these pop up cells across the area that are packed with dangerous lightning and some small hail is also still possible in areas! This cell is heading into Mulberry, Cambria, Cities of Frankfort, and also Manson. Currently there is nothing severe with this cell however Lightning is ALWAYS A SEVERE THREAT!! I think lightning is going to be a main threat with this cell.... Teri just reported some very frequent cloud to ground lightning on the south side of Lafayette looking Northeast!

I will pop back in as needed.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad for the update bc i live in frankfort....

Anonymous said...

I live in Frankfort as well. Seeing lots of flashes of lightening.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Yes Justin an amazing Electrical storm! All be careful!!! My power is flickering and my LAN line phone is pickiing up those amazing flashes Stay off phones!