Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day Weather Outlook.....

Hey Bloggers..... Happy Fathers Day!! I will be heading out to my Aunts as soon as I finish this blog post today! Going to have a small get together for our Fathers Day..

But first I wanted to pop in with the Fathers Day outlook. So lets get to it!

Today we do have around a 40% chance at some light rain showers to move into the area later on this afternoon however we are only looking for rainfall around a Tenth inch or so. As we head into Monday morning / Tuesday that is when we will have the better chance at some more widespread showers. Until then today we can OK for Partly to Mostly cloudy skies. With more clouds on the increase this afternoon. Then that slight 40% chance at some scattered showers possible.

Well, I had better get going the Family is whiting!!!! Talk with you all here on the Indiana Weather Blog Later!!!!

Have a Good One!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very heavy rain where I am in Laf, with thunder, als very dark, street lights are on..

Teri