Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Weekend Update On The Rain To Come. Today Will Be Another Indiana Delight And Good Grillin Weather!!

Hey there I know it is the weekend and most will be out enjoying the GREAT weather today but I just wanted to pop in and let you know about the rain that is forecasted!

OK, I have some good news about today! I think we will hold all the rain off until closer to Monday night with maybe a few light rain showers which would be less then .10" inches and then the real heavy rain and some possible thundershowers look to move in by Tuesday. With the rain showers in the late afternoon into the evening. And the heavy heavy rainfall and possible thundershowers that night into early Wednesday! This means we will look for Partly cloudy to Mostly sunny skies today with a High in the 60s! It just don't get much better then this!!!!! :o) It is going to be great grilling weather so be sure to fire it up!

I will catch up with you all again real soon so go have a great WEEKEND! I need to get some rest so I can be ready to do my morning jog! See you all later..........Have a good one! ;o)

GET GRILLIN!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was sooooooooo nice out this weekend...hate to see the rain start rollin' in though.