Thursday, February 19, 2009

Working Late To Keep You Posted!

Hey Fellow Bloggers! I know I'M coming to you late for I got a little behind. Just stick with me! lol..... I want to give you the latest on what we can expect for today or the roads and for this weekend snow wise.

Ok first off we do have snow out their this morning and if you have been out then you already know it is down right COLD out. We have wind chills to worry about tonight and up till after this weekend. We will see winds today between 10 and 20 mph with a few gusts to 25 mph this will make our forecasted high today of 26* feel around 10* degrees. and our expected low is around 14* degrees with wind chills we will be around 0* maybe even -3* degrees. This is really cold and frost bite weather. So bundle up and stay warm. Also with temperatures falling from a high yesterday of 46* degrees to now the 20s as a high I'M a little worried about some freezing doors and not only that but we may have some icy slick spots in areas. So here is a link for you to use to keep up with the latest road reports as they are posted.


Just click and there you have it!

Now real quick for Saturday I'M still liking our chances for a good snowfall. Currently the models are showing 3" to 4" inches however I will tell you all now there is a real good chance this will be moved up before the day is out. There is already a good chance for five inches. So you can bet I will keep you all posted on this.

Now here is your Quick Cast forecast map posted below.And one more thing before I try to get some sleep. It is after 2:30Am and I'M getting really sleepy. So Please take your time out their this morning and allow yourself extra time to get where you are going and REMEMBER YOUR WINTER SAFETY TIPS. And you will be safe. Here is a little weather poem I found and thought you all would like it!

Weather
Whether the weather be fine,Or whether the weather be not,

Whether the weather be cold,Or whether the weather be hot,

We'll weather the weatherWhatever the weather,

Whether we like it or not!

TRY SAYING THAT TEN TIMES FAST! LOL. Have a good day and I will try to post more on our wild Indiana weather on the way soon. I'M off to bed I will catch up with you all a little later on. Please feel free to send me your snowy pictures. Send them to me at storm18mini@aol.com and I will post them as well as get back with you all Thanks ahead of time!!!!!. Have a good safe day! What Time Is It????? Oh ya Snowy time :-)

No comments: