Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick Cast Update!

UPDATE..........AS OF 10:38PM..........

Hey there I have been watching the radars and maps and their have been a lot of lightning strikes in IL, however after watching things closely I can tell that the line of storms are starting to weaken and calm down. The wind on the other hand are not! I have seen wind gusts in IL, already of 43 mph.....This is heading our way as we have already seen the wind pick up a bit! Lafayette has seen winds gusting already to 32mph and higher! WINDY WINDY WINDY..........

This is really what we have to look forward to! We are seeing rain move into our area however the line we are looking for is still in IL, working its way here. I think we will start to see it closer to 11:pm tonight.

Severe thunderstorms I think it is safe to say we will miss that! You will be able to rest with no problem but the wind rattling the window may keep you up :-/ SO winds to 40 mph are VERY LIKELY..... I would be careful about the lightning! There has been a lot of that showing up on the lightning trackers tonight and please remember your lightning safety tips!....................

No comments: