Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yesterday was a warm up while today into Friday will bring us a COLD BLAST!

That's right a COLD BLAST of northern air is what we are talking about today!!

We will see a high of around 34* Degrees as a cold front pushes through our area between today and Friday. Also we are still looking for maybe a few possible snow flurries for Friday. I'M not looking for anything big with this small clipper system just flurries at this time.

I hope some of you got out to enjoy yesterday while you could because today will be a cold one. You can see why Indiana is so fun to track weather. You go from a warm up to a cool down like THAT!!! you can be tracking snow one day and thunderstorms the next Even though I don't see any thunderstorms in our forecast for a while! But you see what I mean! I love tracking Indiana weather :-) The weather models are still a little wobbly at this time for Thanksgiving but you can count on me to keep you with the latest information. Right now the models are showing a mostly clear Thanksgiving with temperatures in the 40s! And I will keep posting your Thanksgiving day forecast as it gets closer because we really want to make travel as easy as possible! For it is only one week away!! Wow is it really this close?? The holidays are sneaking up on us!

The temperatures today should really put us in the holiday mood so I would say keep out the Hats and Gloves and even the scarves!! and keep warm thoughts! :-) It is so nice this time of year when you walk out and smell the fireplaces going and see the leaves falling! I will try to post some fall leaves later this week! To get us ready for a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Here is your 5 Day Forecast.....I will try to update the Forecast through out the day!
Now go out and make it a great one! :-)

No comments: