Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whats the Halloween High?????


2 Days till Halloween!!!!!

2 days and now what is the Halloween high going to be????? That is the question..... Well I have been looking at the model maps and as of right now we are looking at an October trick!!!!! How is this an October trick?? Well our High yesterday was only 44* and we should be at 60* on Avg for this time of year. And we could be back to Above Avg as soon as Halloween day! Now me I would like snow on Halloween and I know a lot of you would think I'M crazy but when it comes to snow I will stay up all night and track it. I love snow that much!!!!! But with highs going back up to the high 50s and mid 60s I think snow is going to be on hold for a few and by hold I mean not this week for sure but our wintry year I think still looks good!!!!! :-) I'M still sticking to my forecast!!!!! Now Halloween is looking to be maybe 64* and this could still change..... I will keep a close eye on this so we will know just what custom to where lol..... I do think we can put thoughs winter coat customs away this Halloween! As much fun as it would have been to have snow on Halloween at least the Kids will be better off and by that I mean less of a chance of getting sick well other then off of candy!!!!! :-)


So Happy Halloween and the count down continues..... I will check back soon.....Have a great day.....

No comments: