Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things still look on track!

A day of rain is on the way..... The new rainfall amounts is still holding up for us in Tippecanoe county, between a quarter and a half of an inch possible and in some northern and southern counties may be closer to Three quarters of an inch to an inch possible but like I said we in Tippecanoe county, should stay in the lower range do to a dry slot. We should start to see some rain by at least 2:00am Friday and it will go through out most if not all day Friday..... Anything severe with this system????? Not expecting anything in that area of weather. Now there maybe a few gusty winds between 25 and 35 MPH at times but as in severe thunderstorms or anything like that I will say no we should not have to worry about that this time around which is fine with me..... If you have any weather pictures you would like me to post you can send them in at storm18mini@aol.com and I will try to post them on here. Maybe your cat or dog sleeping by the fire to stay warm or some pictures of our rain would be great as well. Just send them in and I will try to post them.....

I will keep you all updated as best as I can and after all is said and done I will post some rainfall totals. Keep warm and dry..... :-) In this chilly wet weather.....:-)

No comments: