Monday, October 20, 2008

I found our first frost and now rain is back in our forecast.

FROST!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everybody I just had to do that lol..... We just got our first frost on Saturday morning it was not much but a lot of Tippecanoe County got it. I have reports of people having frost on there window when they got an early start out and about and even some frost on the cold cold ground! So not to much for our first but you have to start somewhere right? and we can only get colder from here YA..... :-)

Now we have some more rain back in our forecast when could it get here????? Well I'M looking for it by Thursday morning where we as of now could see anywhere form a half of an inch to three quarters of an inch possible. With as of now an expected high of 49* but it is still three days off so I will keep you updated as things get closer and change. Today is going to be another nice cool Fall day with highs only in the low 60s and tomorrow much more of the same maybe a little cooler.

So for now enjoy your day make it a great one and I will keep you updated on the soon to come rain..... :-)

No comments: