Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I day till Halloween and a Halloween warm up!!

1 Day Till Halloween!!!!!

We are getting close now!!!!! :-)

So I bet you all would like to know just how the Halloween outlook is coming?? Right? Well we are going to be in a slight warm up Starting as soon as today!! and on Halloween we are looking at an expected high of around 66*. So the trick or treaters should be nice and warm in there customs!!!!! As well as all the parents!! I'M sure the parents are Happy about that!! :-)

But with this warm up when could we start to get back down into the cooler temperatures?? I have that answer as well. I have been looking at the latest model runs and it looks like we could see a cool down by November 7th into the 8th and we could see our next best chance of rain by November 6th as of now. But you all know this is a little far out yet to give a for sure forecast so I will watch this and keep you posted as I always do!!!!! :-)

Now one more thing. With all this talk of a warm Halloween we can not forget about a Freeze warning still out for Carroll County. Take a look below.

A FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 AM EDT THURSDAY.

REMEMBER...A FREEZE WARNING MEANS TEMPERATURES AT OR BELOW32 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT...ARE IMMINENT OR HIGHLY LIKELY IN AND CLOSE TO THE WARNED AREA.

This means a freeze warning is out for Carroll County from 4:00am till 10:00am Thursday. And any counties nearby Carroll county could see temperatures drop down to 32 or below degrees F*. Here in Tippecanoe County I have our low of 34*.

So after a chilly start today we will warm up for Halloween and a few days after. And then by late next week we should start to drop back down. I will keep a close eye on this and I will keep you updated..... Now go and make today a great one!!!!! :-) I will see you soon.....

No comments: