Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hunter hit hard.....

Good morning bloggers, We have the rainfall totals in and the reports in from the NWS from Pulaski County. Frist off the name of this storm have been called Hunter, it has been named Hunter because of the October Hunters moon. Also I have when we could possiblely see our frist FROST!!!!! But let's start with some rainfall totals which I have posted for you below.

You can see the highest rainfall total I have reported is from Jasper County, with a wopping 1.40" inches. And my lowest from White County, 1.00" Inch. Even though we in Tippecanoe County did not see to high of wind gusts and any damage there was however damage done up in parts of Pulaski County, where there was reported trees down on cars power lines down and trees down on houses. That was the only reported damage done in our viewing area thank goodness!
We could also see our frist srost as soon as Friday night I will have more on this later I will check back real soon!

No comments: