Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween is coming and did we have snow?????

That's right it is now count down to Halloween!!!!! 3 Days now!!!!! This is a picture of my Rat terrier Dobby, on the left and my sisters Chihuahua Willie, on the right. It is now more like a tradition that we take a picture of them for Halloween Christmas and Thanksgiving Well I guess I went out of order there but you get the point!!
We also had some snowflakes last night nothing like what we see in the picture above but they were dime size but did not last long I would say 2 maybe 3 min. By the time I stoped looking at the beautiful flakes to go get my camera they were gone! I guess you could say I got stuck in the moment!! LOL..... But it was nice to see some much loved snow!Now we must and I do mean MUST bundle up out there it is a COLD one even right now at 2:47pm I have a temp of only 44.6* without a wind chill! I would do like the picture above and stay warm..... Not just us but your Pets to like you see ours at the top right by the fireplace..... Have a great day everybody I will see you soon.....

No comments: