Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your winter weather forecast and a Hurricane update.....

Well I said I would have you a winter forecast and I got it. For all you snow lover's you will like this forecast. Let me just point out this picture above is that not the best picture you have ever seen LOL!!!!! :)

Ok now time for your winter weather forecast.

We the midwest will see above normal snowfall especially in Jan and Feb.
We could also see our first snow as soon as mid Nov. They are saying snow at thanksgiving will signal the coming of a very cold period. How dose that sound snow lovers? I am a BIG SNOW LOVER and I am looking soooo forward to this winter forecast!!!!! Also by around Oct 12th the colder temp's will start to move in.

Now a quick hurricane update. Here are some picture's of hurricane IKE, now there are two other's out there as well but I am telling you all about Ike because it has a chance to go in to the gulf like Gustav did. We really don't want that to happen This hurricane is already a CAT 3 major Hurricane. If you take a look at this map just above you can tell that it look's like it could take the same path as hurricane Gustav did. So for now let's just cross our fingers and hope it dose not go to the gulf again.....

So everyone enjoy your night and don't forget the first day of fall start's on SEP 22nd.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVEING the WINTER forecast so far. I am a BIG snow lover the more snow the better!!!!! :)

Have a great day.