Friday, September 19, 2008

It felt like Fall this morning and the Feast of the hunters moon is coming up!

Hey there :-) How have you all been?

It is good to check in with you again!
Boy what a great day it was today I got up this morning put on my shoe's and headed out the door for a nice jog! The air was so crisp and fresh I could not believe it. It really felt like fall and smelled like it to. A great way to start off my day I love to run and it keeps me in shape! :) Also today it was great cook out weather with some Chops, Hot dog, and all that good stuff! YUM!! Speaking of food! The (Feast of the hunters moon) is coming up on the 27th and 28th of this month!!!!! boy oh boy do they have some good food! :-)

Now the BIG question is going to be, Will the Feast be dry this year? I will keep a close eye on that for you and let you know here on the blog later and how about your winter update? Here is a little HINT snow lover's get ready! you will like this forecast! This and more coming up later on the blog so check back soon to find out! In the mean time enjoy tonight check out the beautiful moon you should be able to see it fine with clear skies and a low of only 62*.

Have a great evening everyone and enjoy.....

No comments: