Friday, August 8, 2008

With temps so nice and cool it feels like fall out there.

The mild temps are just great and so nice to enjoy it makes it almost feel like fall out there note this beautiful picture!!!!! And if you like fall then I got more pictures to come lol.I know our temps really have not been as hot as they should have been but Im now looking forward to fall and winter. I love the nice cool temps the colors of the trees and that fresh air small.....

Now back to today take a look at this picture above. It was a great day here in IN, with the blue skies and the cumulus clouds looking like cotton. Our high was only 77.2* so nice and cool! And I got some more good news are you ready? I don't see any storms till next Friday into that weekend so this means our week looks GREAT!!!!! However there is only a 10 to 20% chance of a stray pop up thunderstorm late Saturday evening. But other then that everything really dose look great. So enjoy your week and I'll check back soon and also enjoy the free AC and cool temps!.....

As of 11:47pm 8/8/08

No comments: