Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It feels like autumn.

This cool weather pattern is looking to be here to stay.
But what dose this mean for our winter forecast?
Well from everything I have looked at and everyone I have heard from we are going to be haveing a weak El-Nino this winter which could lessen our snowfall totals this year so for all the snow lovers hang in there. Me I am a BIG snow lover so I for one want snow this year.
Our Avg temps were we should be at this time of year is around 85* today we hit a high of 79* with a low last night of 59* so again nice and cool :) This weather pattern is really an early fall in the makeing but with that we could also have an early spring.

But all in all I can't think of one person that dose not like fall it is such a beautiful quite and colorful time of year. The colors alone is one of the best things about autumn. So everyone enjoy your day and I'll chack back real soon but for now just sit out and enjoy this great weather pattern and relax!!!!! :)

As of 8:41pm 8/12/08.

No comments: