Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slight chance of T-storms on Friday then a Hot weekend ahead

We have a 30 to 40% chance of seeing more possible rain / Thunderstomrs on Friday. I will keep you posted on them if needed. We are in a slight risk for severe weather for Friday at this point and time but with our Indiana weather nothing is for sure till it is happening then it still can change :)

But for now the big story is a hot start to Aug,

Our AVG Temp this time of year is 86* starting this weekend through Tuesday we could see temps anywere from the high 80s to the low to mid 90s!!! we will be close to Rec highs of 94* and 96* set back in 1988 and 1983.

This will be great pool weather but you might want to put on sun screen UV Ray's are something everyone needs to be watching out for. rather you are an aduld or a child.

Really we have not had a summer and by that I mean we have not had near the day's of 90s we should have. We have only had one day of 90s all year which is way below Avg. So everyone get out this weekend and soke up that sun with sun screen on ofcourse LOL... :) And be sure not to forget the pet's!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Texas! I'm bored to tears at work so
I decided to check outt ylur website on my iphonee during
lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait tto take a look when I
gget home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesone blog!


Also visit my homepage :: plastic surgery hollywood Fl (youngmansteffen.edublogs.Org)